Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: leftover parts and junk

Default leftover parts and junk

i bet lots of saber builders have leftover or discarded pieces from saber projects. is there a way we could trade and swap these here? I'm not talking about alternatives to TCSS parts, I mean things like PVC pieces, grip trimmings, leftover sound units, custom emitters, etc. I'm sure my anakin MR will have a few odds and ends left off when I am done with it, but I'd hate to throw away something someone else could use.

"Size matters not. Look at me! Judge me by my size do you? And well you should not! For my ally is the force, and a powerful ally it is!"

If your not using the anakin MR blade holder and replacing it with tims, I could probably use one of those for an upcomming saber project. i'm not shure what i would have to trade for though.

I have surrendured to the ways of the darkside. Fear is my ally

I have a plethera of MR empty hilts that i robbed all the stuff off of that i hate to just throw away. If anyone is intrested let me know. I was thinking of listing them on ebay. [8D]

Council Member
    Sith Warrior

Hey, anybody got any extra MR blades?
    I need like 3, if anyone has any they would like to get rid of, I just got that saber coupler, and I need to experiment [8D][]

yeah, but it has broken LEDs. want it?

"Size matters not. Look at me! Judge me by my size do you? And well you should not! For my ally is the force, and a powerful ally it is!"

Tetmatek, can you describe the "empty" MR hilts?
    Are they complete? I mean, are they just the hilts without electronics? If so, could they theoretically be modded with new parts?
    Also, which hilts specifically do you have?

I am in need of a battery holder for a mr darth vader 2005 model if anyone has one please email me

Do-Clo
    Don't make me destroy you...

I'm talking stripped down hollow cylinders with end caps only. No switch boxes or any other hardware. I use all that on my custom hilts. I have both Vaders, some Anakin Ep III,and some Luke ESB. Still have plenty of stock MR blades and LED's.

so no emmiters shrouds from vader saber then?

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side...

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by tetmatek

I'm talking stripped down hollow cylinders with end caps only. No switch boxes or any other hardware. I use all that on my custom hilts. I have both Vaders, some Anakin Ep III,and some Luke ESB. Still have plenty of stock MR blades and LED's.

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Do you hav any of the emmiters left and if so what is the size. What are you lookin at as far as price gose.