Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Sith Saber Ideas

- I must warn you, I'm very good at backflips... Flip Flip Flip, LAVA LAVA LAVA!!! Hmmm, seems I've overshot my mark.

those are HOT dude. hell yea, very Sithish!!

I've had an idea to do a Symbiont Sith saber. It would be like a Jedi becoming like Venom or Carnage and the Symbiont taking over the saber as well as the body.

I haven't drawn it out yet, but I'd start with a Jedi colored saber and start from the middle of the hilt with the organics moving outward but not covering the whole saber cuz you still want to be able see the original saber.

That would be really cool X. You could use some real thick paint and have it look like the symbiont is moving from the middle of the saber to the pummel and emitter, taking it over...just don't wear a venom costume...

CAn't wait to see it X!!!!!
    Jedi Knight to Sith Lord

Instead of paint I was looking into apoxy sculpt or something like that, cuz I've seen what treadingwolf did with his organic saber and i loved it. There are a few options out there that other people are working with and I'm kinda waiting to see what happens with theirs

sounds sweet! try to make it slimy looking like it's alive.
    - I must warn you, I'm very good at backflips... Flip Flip Flip, LAVA LAVA LAVA!!! Hmmm, seems I've overshot my mark.

Games workshop do a kind of water look varnish or something, they use it in a couple of layers to form rivers, looks quite good. Just an idea.

Full of Win & Awesome. Current ranking, 10 internetz.
    Sponsoring internetz increases levels of Win & Awesome.
    Barmic youve got me started on something now

I agree with the statement about making the saber appear dark, but that doesn't necessarily mean black.

A good sith saber imo would be a mix of flat blacks, glossy blacks, and metal gray, with lots of red highlights and/or red leds