Thread: Channeling Chewie

Default Channeling Chewie

Hi all
    Someone sent me a link to a YouTube video of a Police Officer in Mexico (I think it's Mexico) that sounded like Chewbacca when he got tasered during training. I decided to see what other things sounded like Chewie on there. There's a bunch of dogs and cats that do it, and many people trying to impersonate Chewie. I didn't include any of those. With the exception of the officer, all these are inanimate objects that happen to sound like the Wookie we all love.

Nightstand drawer

I like this one. I suspect if someone were needing custom Wookie sounds for a fan film or whatever, this might be the way to go.

Vacuum cleaner

Not bad. Not as good as the first one, but still nice.

Door

I think the shop owner needs to oil that thing. Then again, maybe he could hang up a sign that says "Beware of Chewbacca".

Tasered Cop

I like how after the guy gets tasered you can hear people talking (in Spanish) and you can hear them say "Chewbacca!".

Sliding table

This one sounds pretty good. It's a desk at some kid's school.

I know there's a ton of other "Sounds like Chewbacca" videos out there, many of which are people trying to impersonate him. I didn't list those because I was more interested in the "accidental" Chewie sounds rather than someone TRYING to sound like him.
    I almost posted a few dogs or cats, but decided to leave them off. Some were pretty good. Many were not. If someone finds some they like, feel free to post.

Corbin
    Last edited by Corbin_Das; 03-03-2008 at 04:46 PM.

Council Member
    Sith Lord

My two favorites were the nightstand drawer and the cop being tasered.

Funny snitz Corbin
    Aluke123 on every other forum - Old grumpy moderator here

Thread Index, The Saber Building Dictionary, and The Basic Saber-Build Tutorial - Read Them!

The cop was funny! I think the drawer was the best though.

Proud owner of the last two style 6 MHS blade holders!
    <('-'<)(>'-')><('-'<)<('-'<)(>'-')>(>'-')><('-'<)(>'-')>

maybe if we tasered the nightstand.

but really though, the nightstand was top notch.

I agree, the night stand was the best. The cop was just funny, he sounded like a Wookie in love. Good post Corbin.
    "Once you accept it, the dark side is with you forever."
    ―Freedon Nadd to Exar Kun