Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Greetings

Default Greetings

Hello all.Just registered.

My name is Samot Retlaw.I'm very much interested in the MHS and light up blades here.

My best friend and I are getting into saber works and have been searching online about this kind of stuff and I just stumbled upon this site.I think it's great and I love it.

Welcome to the Forum, Samot! You won't find a better resource for Custom Saber building.
    Darth Fender
    Sith Lord

You over estimate my FLOWERS!

Thanks for the welcome.I've been looking around and reading different threads since I posted early this morning.Well early for me but probably not for some of you.

I've got a pretty good idea of what I want to do for my first saber.So we'll see how things go now.

Smile

Welcome Samot!

Full of Win & Awesome. Current ranking, 10 internetz.
    Sponsoring internetz increases levels of Win & Awesome.
    Barmic youve got me started on something now

Again thank you very much for the welcome.

Welcome Samot. This forum is the best one that I have seen when it comes to building sabers. There's not only a wealth of knowledge but other members are willing to answer questions. One thing though, before you ask a question amke sure you search the threads because a lot of questions have been answered already. It doesn't hurt to ask though.

Again...Welcome.

Youngling

Hi Samot, welcome!

You're definitely in the right place, there's a wealth of saber info here and some very knowledgeable and enthusiastic peeps.

As Darth Navel says, it's worth spending a bit of time looking through the threads - you'll certainly learn a thing or two and most of the threads which have generally pertinent info are stickied. People are always happy to help, they just get a bit grumbly repeating themselves when the info is in front of your nose in one of those threads.

Enjoy, and do share pics of things, too. That's the other thing everyone likes to see - lots and lots of lovely lightsaber pictures

Thanks guys,and yea I've been reading around on the forums and I have a pretty good knowledge of how to do things when I get to buying the parts and if I do have a question I will use the search before I ask it.

I'm a member on LOTS of forums and operate my own Transformers forums,so I know how that goes.

I've got a design already sketched out,I just have to see if any of the parts on the MHS system resemble my original sketch.I'm hoping to order one of the LED kits here soon and start on my saber!