Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Detachable EL blade

Default Detachable EL blade

I plan on building a detachable blade similar to the one in this tutorial. http://www.thecustomsabershop.com/sa...?TOPIC_ID=14om

How do I apply power to an EL blade using a 9v power source?

what do you mean your gonna have to be more specific with you question

<center>
    "Many claim to have found serenity, and through serenity to have overcome anger. Such arrogance is astounding."</center>

Check the el hilt tutorial. It tells everything you need to light the blade.
    the mono jack is connected to the
    swi-itch
    the switch is connected to the
    in-verter
    the inverter is connected to the
    ba-ttery

does anyone know how to get FX for saber Cheap?and where?

go to wal mart, they sell 8 dollar light and sound sabers, buy a sith one(they sound better) then take th4e sund module and switch...etc. trust me, thats what i did.

If your just going to convert it to a lux, just buy a 20 dollar one on ebay. the sound has to work, but the blade doesnt.

you must be an ebay master. where did you find a 20 dollar force fx on ebay?

i am a nerd, if you don't like it, i will cut you with my lightsaber

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by suit_man

you must be an ebay master. where did you find a 20 dollar force fx on ebay?<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

LOL - no kidding!!

Want to share something with us?[?]

<center>
    http://www.members.shaw.ca/Dahak/</center>

I am talking about damaged fx's where only the sound will work. If your converting you don't need a working blade.