Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: An Old Jedi With A New Look!!

Council Member
    Jedi Master

Looks great DaJo!

So, give us some details. What materials did you use? Is that one of the belts from the store, or did you make it?

Are you talking about Duluth, Georgia Stinky Bantha?

Yes indeed, Duluth, GA.

Cool, I live in Athens. We might have to get together and do some lightsabering. My brother and one other friend have lightsabers around here. I'm suprised that someone else around here does this kind of stuff.

Talking

The belt that I have on was bought from this store.The tunics are made from cotton and the talbarts are made from something that my wife picked out.I'm from florida;but,I'm planning on being at dragon-con so I'll see some of you peeps.

I've been wanting to get that same belt, but my wife won't let me get it yet. I just bought an Anakin type belt, so I must wait....Either that or sabotage the belt and make it look like an accident.

I like the red... something I've been considering. Nice to see how it looks.
    EDIT: as for my sig pic, that's not really a jedi costume, it's pieces from my Aragorn costume rearranged. It works for a pic like that though.

Those who have earned the right to boast have no need to.

Talking

Thanks my friend and I'm liking this new costume better and better each time I wear it!!