Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: My color changing saber

Council Member
    Jedi Master

Default My color changing saber

I made my video. Anyone want to see a dork talk about his lightsaber?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=OHTcL2RPeRQ

If anyone is interested in details and tear-down pictures, let me know.

Nice!
    The pulse near the end is kinda bad though :P

Cool-- eh.

I see from another post that you put a lot of effort in that blade. I wonder how it would look if you just used a stock Carbon, Ultra, or TCSS blade.
    Last edited by jpbeck; 02-22-2008 at 08:56 AM. Reason: because I'm stupid :)

Council Member
    Jedi Master

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Starkiller View Post
    Nice!
    The pulse near the end is kinda bad though :P
    I kind of like the strobe effect. If nothing else, it's unique. You're not talking about the flashing on and off though are you? That only happens if I want it to.

JP, I'd like to try Tim's diffuser with cellophane wrapped up in it. I keep hearing good things...
    Last edited by Obi-Dar Ke-Gnomie; 02-22-2008 at 09:45 PM.

Where did you get that flashlight!

Makes me want to do a color changing saber, What kida led does it use? doe sit use a prolight? would it benafit from say a rgb rebel with a refracter lense?

Can you give us individual color pics? some specs. Iam verry intrested. Shoud post this at fxsabers theyw ould get a huge kick out of this.

They would want even more info than iam asking LOL

Looks good. Now what is the flashlight?
    Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex. - Albert Einstein

Reaganomics not Obamanomics

yes im sur everyone else on fx would love it im sure the guys doing the joe jedi/jane jedi would like it

i wanna know where u got the flashlite cuz i want... no i must have one now lol

i would say go with xwings blade thay may not be the best to dule with but thay look better then ultras... not that the diff betwen ultra and xwings blade is as easy to see as the stock FX blade and ultras but still

x wings blade is just a hair better then ultras

yes all the joe/jane jedi lovers over on FX would love this saber i know i do and i wanna build one rite now

verry great saber
    Last edited by thejedilestat; 02-23-2008 at 04:19 AM.

Is it a 2 switch setup? one to turn it on and a momentary to cycle thru the colors and that?

Thats a cool saber! The colors looked realy good too. How bright is it, lux 1,3,K2,5?

Proud owner of the last two style 6 MHS blade holders!
    <('-'<)(>'-')><('-'<)<('-'<)(>'-')>(>'-')><('-'<)(>'-')>

Quote Originally Posted by Hasid Lafre View Post
    Is it a 2 switch setup? one to turn it on and a momentary to cycle thru the colors and that?
    thats what he said i the video... the only reasion i rember that is cuz i had to hold my speakers to my ears lol

Ah ok I dident catch that part, my computer hates videos and I dident get teh sound for that. I thought it was a messup with youtube which most of the time is youtube.