Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Can a hilt work this way?

it may be your first saber, but you might also take into consideration, that your first saber is a learning experience, therefore you should make it look good, and as good as possible, but accept that you will make mistakes that you can minimize by being well informed, but you will discover things you will wish you had done differently. It happens with most projects, sometimes not for a while after completion, but it really is inevitable
    accept it as a first run, and continually work on improving your skills
    Cheers

well put trog, couldnt have said it better

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side...

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by supertrogdor

it may be your first saber, but you might also take into consideration, that your first saber is a learning experience, therefore you should make it look good, and as good as possible, but accept that you will make mistakes that you can minimize by being well informed, but you will discover things you will wish you had done differently. It happens with most projects, sometimes not for a while after completion, but it really is inevitable
    accept it as a first run, and continually work on improving your skills
    Cheers
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">Oh, sure. I'll be sure to finish my saber completely; just not all at once.

huh?

So True since a Saber will never truly be finished there are always future upgrades and changes, I am toying with the Idea of eventually going back and adding sound to my first 2 El Blades

May the Force
    Be with You

Marc E.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by LAN-ED-TUL

huh?<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">I'm saying I <u>will</u> finish it completely, I just don't wanna throw myself into more than I can handle the first time around.

oh ok, ya threw me there.

Me Too didn't catch that either.

May the Force
    Be with You

Marc E.

shew, glad i wasnt the only one scratchin my head.