Thread: MR sound board queston?

Default MR sound board queston?

Well I just finished my first saber (I will try to post pics.). I still have money left over. So I want to build two sabers one for me and one for a friend. We decided to do two lux. Vs. We also wanted to get sound but I didn't know which sound boards can run a lux. V. Perhaps MR w/corbins board, or ultra sound (if in stock in time)? Please need help!

Council Member
    Sith Lord

With a MR sound card you need to run a DPDT switch and two separate circuits. Ultrasounds will hopefully be back soon, but I haven't heard any updates. CF boards will be in stock in March, so that's a possibility.
    Aluke123 on every other forum - Old grumpy moderator here

Thread Index, The Saber Building Dictionary, and The Basic Saber-Build Tutorial - Read Them!

Mmmm thanks I was kinda lookin forward to a ultra sound but I don't know if they are absoulutly going to make 2.0. But you would probably know more about it than me. But if they are still around $80-$90 I wouldn't mind getting a couple. So hopefully they will come out soon. Because it hase been a few months now. But will just have to wait. Thanks for the help.