Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: B-Day money well spent

alright, i think I've got it this time. Longer the read area, slightly shorter front. better balance. agree?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Great Warrior? Wars Not Make One Great."

Council Member
    Jedi Master

by joe, I think that's it. Looks good.

I think I'll spend some quality time with my Dremel this weekend and if I'm lucky, just one sink tube.

get 2 just incase. remember its the 1.5" sinktube.
    Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex. - Albert Einstein

Reaganomics not Obamanomics

Quote Originally Posted by Hasid Lafre View Post
    get 2 just incase. remember its the 1.5" sinktube.
    I'd buy 5 but thats just me.

I would buy 5 myself also, lol
    Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex. - Albert Einstein

Reaganomics not Obamanomics

Council Member
    Jedi Master

Something that I've found works pretty well is to make the template out of PVC (especially if it's somthing you might make more than once, like a "graflex curve"). Then slide that over the sink tube, and bust out the sharpie.

yea but if I buy five, then we are back to where this started with me in more trouble with the wife. If I buy them one at a time, she might not realize how many i've bought, especially now that I saw a recent scientific study that showed pregnant women can remember as much as when not pregnant. *crossing fingures that its true*

My GF knows I bought MHS Saber parts but I haven't told her how much. If I do, I won't hear the end of how it's valentines day and how I should buy her something (she's not that type that wants things bought for her, she would only be half-joking). That hurts to hear about the $1500 miniatures in the river, I have an extensive collection of anything and everything (mostly star wars of course) and if anything ever happened to it due to an uncomprehending girlfriend or other wise, she would know the ways of the force in an unbeneficial way.
    Alderaan shot first.

Cool

Hehehe I'm still on tube 1 and have yet to make a mistake in the design.
    Dark Siders beware my golden blades.

Gold 2 standing by.