Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: Any Ultrasound news?

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_DevilGuy View Post
    note to self, don't post hung over...
    Hehe...nope, never a good idea....

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.

well its been a couple of months any news???
    ABANDON ALL HOPE, YE WHO ENTER HERE!
    Canto III of Dante's Inferno

Beware the Power of The Pope!

Ultrasound V2 is an urban myth...much like Sasquatch.

j/k

I haven't heard anything new myself. I figure it'll still be a while.

It's coming out with the release of SW Episode VII.
    Totally kidding.
    ~~ GREYTALE NOVASTAR (Writer, Director, Choreographer, Sound Designer, Actor, Saber Designer, Vocal Artist)
    ~~ Balance of Power, EP I: "Into The Lion's Den"
    ~~ Balance of Power, EP II: "Ashes of The Phoenix"
    ~~ The Crystal Focus Sound CD Compendiums... are HERE! ~~
    ~~ Nova & Caine's Staged Combat System... comin' SOON!
    ~~ Crystal Focus Wiring Guide

Yep and the Crystal Focus is about as available to most of us as a virgin slavegirl in Jabba's palace, or a TIE Advanced, eh? LOL.

With Ervs parts shortage putting him off schedule for summer [good - maybe he can take a nice vacation from the endless toil we nasty saberfans have been putting him under trying to keep up with our insatiable demand for the holy grail of CF goodness eh? lol] I wonder which will show up first...CF4 or Ultrasound2? I wouldnt wanna guess - dont bet the Falcon on either before Autumn eh?

Kal-El or others here is your window of opportunity - get cracking and Carpe Diem!
    MOSTLY kidding

Come on don't leave us hanging Ultra! awhile back they said that there was a prototype being touched up. 2 months later still no news. LOL!It is most likely a mean joke. just kidding... maybe

Quote Originally Posted by Onli-Won Kanomi View Post
    Yep and the Crystal Focus is about as available to most of us as a virgin slavegirl in Jabba's palace, or a TIE Advanced, eh? LOL.

With Ervs parts shortage putting him off schedule for summer [good - maybe he can take a nice vacation from the endless toil we nasty saberfans have been putting him under trying to keep up with our insatiable demand for the holy grail of CF goodness eh? lol] I wonder which will show up first...CF4 or Ultrasound2? I wouldnt wanna guess - dont bet the Falcon on either before Autumn eh?

Kal-El or others here is your window of opportunity - get cracking and Carpe Diem!
    MOSTLY kidding
    I'm so ****ing glad I shelled out for one when I had the chance, but I still want a S.T.E.V.E. V2, hell I want them all, a man can dream right?

Jedi Council Member vortextwist's Avatar

When there is any news it will be announced. Last I heard Yoda was getting a prototype but he didn't say when, so... just have to wait longer.

BLUE 3- Ready