Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Any Ultrasound news?

Default Any Ultrasound news?

I was wondering if anyone has heard any recent news/info about the Ultrtasound board. I remember reading that February was a possibility... Anyone hear anything lately?
    "Run when you have to, fight when you must, rest when you can."

yeah no announcements on their fx boards, I'd really like to get my hands on one of those.

last thing i heard was something about dealing with the ultrasounds that were to go into the bane half of them were bad and or something like that. So maybe that is why the boards have not been out. Honestly idk i've combed the their forums and what not not nothing has come up. Also they seem to very very slow in dealing with lots of stuff. anywho that is all i know.

I really want to get one of those boards to compare them to the MR and CF but i think I know the out come lol but yeah
    ...YUP!

Jedi Council Member vortextwist's Avatar

you can try here but nothing solid.
    http://www.fx-sabers.com/forum/index.php?topic=9767.105

just get a CF and be done with it.

BLUE 3- Ready

how much did the ultrasabers boards go for anyway?

Jedi Council Member vortextwist's Avatar

79.00. but that don't mean they will be this time around, if there even will be any, the only good thing about the US was it was small.

BLUE 3- Ready

I am planning on a CF or two when they are available Vortex but I am still interested in the Ultra board. If the price is similar to what it was before then I would rather pay that than $100 or so to gut an MR. I will not be able to put CF boards in all the sabers I make so another option is good. I cant seem to find a decent deal on an MR to destroy.
    "Run when you have to, fight when you must, rest when you can."

the way the dollar is going I don't think I'll be able to lay hands on a CF, taking into account that a corbin +ultrasound would cost $120 and last I heard the CF was going to be something like 200 euros, just way too much for me.

Board Lurker
    Board Lurker

Yeah but for some reason a saber just HAS to have sound to do it for me. It just ain't the same without it. Find myself "vvrhooming" and "zzzrhinging" myself otherwise - not pretty!

Has Erv ever considered of making a more simple sound board. He would make a killing with something like that, more than the CF. Just a sound board like ultras. I would love to have the CF but it is pretty expensive. If he made something like that I would buy it.