Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: How strong is PC tubing

well i'll tell ya what, you be the first in line to try it out, lol i'll hang back and call the ambulance.

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side...

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

I can picture it now: [Insert name of local TV station] with the headline "Can you believe he's still alive?!?!"

Requisite video would be needed.[]

<center>
    www.dewbackwing.com</center>

Hey, I saw them deflect blasters in the movies and it didnt "look" that hard to do[][][]!Shouldnt be to much different right?

<font color="blue">SERIOUSLY THOUGH,</font id="blue"> Lets not see any videos of kids trying to do this. As funny as it would be to say "Damn can you believe he actually thought that would work"- It would still be quite unfortunate.

Ive got xtra tube and a 9mm but I would never find the time to fire it. But I have seen bullet proof plastic testing before. Testing so called "bullet proof plastic" was a bit disturbing. Most of these would stop a 22 or a 9mm but any bigger just ripped right through it. I dont think the PolyC will hold up to a bullet, but if it did...That would be fun to know wouldnt it?

Cain

***A man is known by the enemies he carries, so make the best ones you can.***

***Give me a decent foothold and I will move the world.***

***It is now that we battle.When you die, await my arrival in the afterlife where we will battle again.Perhaps there you may have the ability to defeat me,but not here,not now,not this day.So let us part with words and embrace the blade.***

fun maybe, but i wouldnt try it. maybe call it in to the mythbusters. theyre stupid enuff to try it.

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side...

last year, i wanted to build a sword replica from a game called lineage II. i don't know the name of the sword, but it was huge, about 5-6 feet long. i was goind to make it out of polyC sheet, but the kind i needed was bullet resistant and would have cost about $2,000 [xx(]

i am a nerd, if you don't like it, i will cut you with my lightsaber

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by scaarmor
    [br
    Ive got xtra tube and a 9mm but I would never find the time to fire it. But I have seen bullet proof plastic testing before. Testing so called "bullet proof plastic" was a bit disturbing. Most of these would stop a 22 or a 9mm but any bigger just ripped right through it. I dont think the PolyC will hold up to a bullet, but if it did...That would be fun to know wouldnt it?
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Well if Tim's blades could stop a 9mm, that would sure put an end to any dueling fears I have when going full force, now wouldn't it?

Those who see the light at the end of the tunnel, need to stop staring at the sun.

Blog Entries

Kinda, sorta related to the current direction this thread was going.
    Sword vs bullet - 9MM i think...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...rai&pr=goog-sl

They later made Sword vs 50 cal machinegun. I think the sword took 5 direct hits before it shattered.

Lightsaber Warning Label: "CAUTION: Do NOT attempt to sharpen blade."

http://www.geocities.com/projectstm/lightsaber.html

Blog Entries

Google "sword versus 50 cal youtube" if you want to see the Sword vs 50 cal video. It's amazing and funny.

I have an Airsoft game coming up this saturday. Maybe I'll take my lightsaber and try deflecting some 6mm BBs. []

Lightsaber Warning Label: "CAUTION: Do NOT attempt to sharpen blade."

http://www.geocities.com/projectstm/lightsaber.html

The next time my brothers are going to play paintball, i think i may go out there with just my saber and see how i fare.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by vadeblade
    I have an Airsoft game coming up this saturday. Maybe I'll take my lightsaber and try deflecting some 6mm BBs. []
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

[Airsoft Lingo]
    Good luck, AEG's and GBB's propel those little buggers pretty fast, I tried that, but no luck.
    [/Airsoft Lingo]

Those who see the light at the end of the tunnel, need to stop staring at the sun.