Thread: custom hilts

Default custom hilts

i wanted to show my custom and thought that others may want to do the same. this is my custom. i am not totally finished though. it needs another coat of paint, the swith needs painted and it is also missing the part that goes above the grips (it is missing because i don't have money to have it machined yet []) but anyway, here it is:

here's a shot of the blue blade which is powered by 18v:

tell me what you think

i am a nerd, if you don't like it, i will cut you with my lightsaber

The anakin graflex replica I just got in the mail today, the only thing i've added is the piece on the clamp, it's from an old circut board I found in my dad's attic. I plan on installing and LED kit on this and another one that'll look like vader's, but I need Tim to give me a price on a custom blade holder before I order. The one he sells is too big but he says he can make em smaller.

And that last one is my custom double with the activation buttons attached. This saber also requires Tim's blade holder to be machined or lathed down a bit. But until he can quote me a price I'm, stuck where I'm at. If not I'll just grind the peices down to the size I need. Show us your saber(s) in progress.

The main part is copper. The emitter and endcap are aluminium, made by Tim. The blade is from Tim made by me. I am still trying to figure out what to use for a grip. Once I figure that out I can finish it. Sorry for the link I can't get it to show my pics. http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...C50E3D17D79766

--- this link took me to the page and wanted me to sign up ---

im in the middle of constructing an EL vader saber. Should i post my pics here.

how do i post i piture, im new and want to post my first project

Ok sorry see here for the pics http://www.thecustomsabershop.com/sa...sp?TOPIC_ID=49
    Also post all your saber pics here