Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Emitters

Default Emitters

You have a great set of emitters! I was wondering if you may be making any different styles in the future? Specificly I was wondering about an emitter like Luke's ROTJ saber, or Obi-Wan's. Thanks for the good work!
    -Erik, Plainfield CT

Owner of the Custom Saber shop Strydur's Avatar

I sure will be. I actually have a new hilt designer in the works that will include screw together pieces. Screw on end caps and blade holders. At that time I will introduce many new design. But as always I am more than happy to do custom pieces. I usually charge twice as much as the original part.

Tim

What would be the charge for a bulk (10) custom emitter order? Just curious for when tax time rolls around[8D] if it's double, hey it's double.

I would probably give a discount on 10 since I could setup a assembly line. When you are ready to order send me a email and we can discuss it.

Tim

would this include saber pommels and to get an idea of them get the ultimate saber kit walmart sells it it has most of the emitters and pommels of the series i personally would be inteedted in a windu pommel

<center>
    "Many claim to have found serenity, and through serenity to have overcome anger. Such arrogance is astounding."</center>

I am willing to look at any custom work you want done. I cannot reproduce copyrighted items but I am more than happy to do custom work just send me a sketch with dimensions for a quote.

Tim

Hey Tim, when are the LED MR conversion holders comming? The sinktube ones don't fit, and I'd hate do grind down the beautiful work you've done just to make it fit. Thanks!

If all goes well..

Vader in a few days
    Anakin within a week
    Mace ..not sure yet

Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop

I am watching the shop like a hawk! Checking it 5 times a day. You are going to put up the emitters too, not just the conversion service, right?

Yes, I promise lol.. The main problem is when machining them down I have to shave off part of the bolts used to hold the 2 pieces together. I was trying to figure out a way around this but it doesnt look possible. So as soon as I get some free time I will add them to the site.

Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop