Page 63 of 241 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 113 163 ... LastLast

Thread: Snitz forums ranking...

Hello My Name is Snitz Montoya, you snitzed my Father Prepare to Die!!

As You Snitz

Have fun Snitzing the Castle

Never snitz against a Snitcillian when life is on the line

I am a member of the Snitz Squad

[]

<center>
    " I am a Jedi like my Father before me"

</center>

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Do-Clo

I always found Mrs Smith to be pleasent upon the eyes.[]

<center></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Darth Technous Sith Lord</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Give yourself to the Dark Side</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I agree completely. Now the thing is my wife who does have an awesome sense of humor, has already seen this movie and at the start of the movie she asks where my glasses are and as usual I misplaced them somewhere. So we are watching the movie eating some popcorn and <font color="red">WHAM!</font id="red">

She just gets her little grin and says"Betcha didn't have any problems seeing that huh?"

<center></center>

LOL [][][][]

<center></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Darth Technous Sith Lord</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Give yourself to the Dark Side</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>

Not having cable or directv sucks. I have been missing my Stargate stuff. The new seasons started this month right?

<center></center>

hey how bout mr. and mrs Snitz

I DONT KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!!....LOUD NOISES!!!
    www.starwarscustoms.bravehost.com

Ah, James... It seems we married the same woman... lol Good for you!

Have you read your Thread Index today?
    FAQ
    Official Designated TCSS Jester!

Yes James week two of the new season has passed and I won't tell what has happened but only that it is really good a few new twists and turns[][][]

<center></center>

Firebird- Only a good woman with a sense of humor could put up with a SOB like me[]

Do-Clo- Good to know that they are going strong, I was a little concerned last season with the whole "religious" tone that some folks would tune out but to me this is classic good vs. evil stuff. And I just don't remember what was up with Atlantis and Battlestar Galactica.

<center></center>

I was give you this clue it is game on!!!! for SG-1
    Atlantis is dealing with the same problems, the life force suckers.
    But things will begin to heat up as the season progresses

<center></center>

atlansnitz

I DONT KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!!....LOUD NOISES!!!
    www.starwarscustoms.bravehost.com