Page 173 of 241 FirstFirst ... 73 123 163 171 172 173 174 175 183 223 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,730 of 2403

Thread: Snitz forums ranking...

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Bottom of the page... not suitable at all.

Note to all: Carrying desk up two stories is no fun at all. Ditching those that helped you carry your desk up after yours is up there is even less fun.

Note: Janitors, get it straight next time instead of leaving us 8 desks short. Thanks a lot.
    RED LEADER Standing by!

That is some Snitz!
    Red 5 "Move Dangit! I gots Snitz to blow up!"

I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, or if anyone has noticed, but I don't think we are on the Snitz forum ranking system anymore.

I think these new forums need to be (re)registered.
    This Jedi Ranger has a name....Terek Kelrune. Don't forget it.

uh, actually we had a long discussion about it and decided that this was such a big part of TCSS that it needed to stay.
    Red 5 "Move Dangit! I gots Snitz to blow up!"

Council Member
    Sith Lord

yup, if we weren't still doing the snitz then james couldn't say BULLSNITZ or any of his other catch phrases and he would be sad
    Aluke123 on every other forum - Old grumpy moderator here

Thread Index, The Saber Building Dictionary, and The Basic Saber-Build Tutorial - Read Them!

So who here knows what Winter-een-mas is?
    TCSS Red Squadron - The most kickawesome fighting force in the Galaxy.

Which Blue Luxeon is movie-accurate? Find out here.

Ryma Mara

Quote Originally Posted by Nightwing
    So who here knows what Winter-een-mas is?
    Yes a search brings up a forum.

http://www.wintereenmas.com/forums/

http://www.wintereenmas.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1

What is Winter-een-mas?

Winter-een-mas is a holiday of sorts. More specifically, it is a celebration of video games and the people that play them. Video games allow us to do things, go places, see stuff, that we couldn't do in real life. They can be an escape from reality, a release after a long day, a fun activity with friends, or just an enjoyable way to pass time. They give us a lot of entertainment. So why shouldn't they be celebrated?

Where did Winter-een-mas come from?

The Winter-een-mas holiday was created and maintained by Ethan, from the comic strip Ctrl+Alt+Del. What started as a break from reality has grown in size and scope to become a holiday celebration that gamers can call their own.

What does 'Winter-een-mas' mean?

The name Winter-een-mas has no hidden meaning. It is a made up title for a made up holiday that originally started as a gag, and as become something very real. The origin of the holiday can be found here, though the dates and spirit of the holiday has become more refined since then.

How do you pronounce it?

Phonetically you would pronounce it 'Winter-een-muss'. The holiday can also be abbreviated in text and speech with 'WEMas'.

I live in Australia (or some other place with opposite seasons). When do I celebrate?

You celebrate with everyone else, during the month of January, specifically on the 25th through the 31st. Winter-een-mas is just a title, just a name. The holiday itself is a celebration of video games. The word 'winter' in the name is just a throwback to the holiday's origins.

When exactly is Winter-een-mas?

Winter-een-mas lasts for a whole week, which is always the very last week in January, the 25th through the 31st. The entire month of January constitutes the Winter-een-mas season, very similar to the "christmas season", where people begin to gear up for the holiday, and get into the spirit of things.

Do I have to play video games or be a gamer to celebrate Winter-een-mas?

Of course not! Much like you don't have to be religious to enjoy christmas, you can celebrate the spirit of Winter-een-mas even if you aren't a gamer. You can celebrate in your own way, be it with Anime, computers, tabletop gaming, whatever. Just wish some people a Happy Winter-een-mas and support the nature of the holiday!

Do we, the people, have the permission to use any means necessary to spread the word of Winter-een-mas?

It's your (gamers) holiday. But I think for the good of all games and gamers, it would be best to stick to means that don't portray us as people like Jack Thompson would like us portrayed.

That is to say, be nice
    TCSS Red Squadron - The most kickawesome fighting force in the Galaxy.

Which Blue Luxeon is movie-accurate? Find out here.

Holy crap! This SPAM crap is getting outrageous!

15 SPAM posts in 3min on old topics.

Read the Thread Index. because Lord Maul fixed it...

Yep the spam is flying everywhere
    ;

Do-Clo Custom Sabers
    http://doclocustomsabers.com/
    Replica Prop Artist