Page 128 of 241 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 126 127 128 129 130 138 178 228 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 2403

Thread: Snitz forums ranking...

That is messed up....................... What kind of snitz are they on ...... maybe they should share ........... J/K

myself, when i reached the window, i would of said, could you repeat what i ordered, cuz 850 bucks is a lil high for a couple burritos, and a drink?

i would of never, NEVER, handed over the card when they said 850 bucks.

Lan-Ed-Tul
    The Brotherhood Of The Sith
    SL 6208 501st legion & SLD
    TK-6208

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side.......
    Proud member of the FSM!!

Yeah and now you know why I call it TACO HELL, they want your soul or $850.00 which ever comes first.

$850.00= Consuming of Mass Quantities of Snitz
    " I am a Jedi like my Father before Me"
    ----------------------------------------------------------

My wife manages our local Taco bell, and when I told her this she just laughed and asked if you where in a bus. She said that it is policy to repeat orders to the customer even hugh orders and even the employees call it taco hell
    When you can't run, you crawl, and when you can't do that, you find someone to carry you.

Quote Originally Posted by tazrob
    My wife manages our local Taco bell, and when I told her this she just laughed and asked if you where in a bus. She said that it is policy to repeat orders to the customer even hugh orders and even the employees call it taco hell
    NOW THAT"S FUNNY!

I have heard it called that quite a bit but for the employees to do it is a trip.
    I thought that they normally did that too but just figured that it was lunch time, Had 10 cars in front of me and 10 behind me so they were just in go mode. And of course I am sure everyone has gone through the Drive-Thru at least once and seen the LED display either doing the number dance or showing strange amounts, maybe it is just my luck but I can think of four times I have seen that right off the top of my head. Twice at one location in Northern Virginia, once in Pasadena, Maryland, and now here.

I remember when I was in marching band back in school and we would pull the buses in for food but we normally did the individual thing, but I reckon if you totalled it all up it would get on up there.

The girls have asked me if they can go for lunch there again today I will let y'all know how it goes
    Red 5 "Move Dangit! I gots Snitz to blow up!"

The girls have asked me if they can go for lunch there again today I will let y'all know how it goes
    Well if it happens again, I would just go ahead and use a Jedi Mind Trick when you get to the window.

You don not need to see his Snitzification, these are not the Snitzoids you are looking for!!!

There was like 30 cars in line. They were all the way out to the main road. So we did pizza.

Better luck tomorrow, but then again it would be Friday....heck with Taco Bell weesa doin Don Jose's!
    Red 5 "Move Dangit! I gots Snitz to blow up!"

There was like 30 cars in line. They were all the way out to the main road. So we did pizza
    Cowabunga Dude!!!

Better luck tomorrow, but then again it would be Friday....heck with Taco Bell weesa doin Don Jose's!

Mooeey better is the Don Jose and they make MaxiGood Margertias as well.

Hey, How do u get the custom sig pic? dont think of me as dumb but just inquisitive...

Don't think of me as stupid, just think of me as inquisitive.
    www.geocities.com/starwarsmonkeyz/intro.html

our resident master of the photoshop in the brotherhood, wolverine made mine for me.

Lan-Ed-Tul
    The Brotherhood Of The Sith
    SL 6208 501st legion & SLD
    TK-6208

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side.......
    Proud member of the FSM!!