Page 21 of 241 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Thread: Snitz forums ranking...

or a bottle of JD,lol

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side...

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by LAN-ED-TUL

or a bottle of JD,lol

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Ol' Reliable..me an JD have some good mem'ries together.

You don't need to see any identification.

(hic) ya betcha, (hic)

I prefer vodka.

In Soviet Russia, Vodka prefers YOU.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

did that too. used to grab a pint from the LQ store and drink it right from the bottle. didnt give me such a blasted hangover either

More Posts!!!

...now that X-Wing's back we'll soon be #1! or...at least 85?

Tiberius

So anywho, I got my goodies in from the store Monday night and I am hopeful to get started today on it even though I got beat to the punch. I must say that I think it is real important to put the ratings on the LED's in perspective cause I just got my Royal Blue in and that puppy is beautiful. My kids won both of their soccer games on Saturday which makes the coach look like he might know what he's doing[] If I think of any more random thoughts I will let you know[]

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes. I will do what I must." - Obi-Wan Kenobi

The blue and green leds really look good but my favorite is still the red (might be a sith thing). Glad to hear your kids teams are doing well, I coached little leauge a few seasons and it was a fun time time over all except for a couple a parents who were a real pain in the rear area. I had one boy who hit one over the fence in a game and I told him that was good but until he hit another one over not to get excited and his next time at bat he hit another ball over the fence. I have a lot of sports collectable items but the one I thing I like the most is a baseball my kids all signed the year they were undefeated, it makes you feel that you did something right.[8D]

Do-Clo

Don't make me destroy you...

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Do-Clo
    The blue and green leds really look good but my favorite is still the red (might be a sith thing).

Do-Clo,

Peace is a lie, there is only Passion
    Through Passion, I gain Strength
    Through Strength, I gain Power
    Through Power, I gain Victory
    Through Victory, My chains are broken.
    The Force Shall Free Me.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by WeirdoTransvestite

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Do-Clo
    The blue and green leds really look good but my favorite is still the red (might be a sith thing).

Do-Clo,

Peace is a lie, there is only Passion
    Through Passion, I gain Strength
    Through Strength, I gain Power
    Through Power, I gain Victory
    Through Victory, My chains are broken.
    The Force Shall Free Me.

[]

Do-Clo

Don't make me destroy you...