Page 209 of 241 FirstFirst ... 109 159 199 207 208 209 210 211 219 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,090 of 2403

Thread: Snitz forums ranking...

Council Member
    Sith Lord

well, i have to do WASL all this week and next
    today we did part one of writing.

the prompt was to write about your favorite place in a multi paragraph essay to your teacher. i wrote about arizona.

i HATE those tests

EDIT - holy SNITZ!!! the snitz was inactive for a MONTH! that should be illegal!!
    Aluke123 on every other forum - Old grumpy moderator here

Thread Index, The Saber Building Dictionary, and The Basic Saber-Build Tutorial - Read Them!

You post here...

Just pretend you're talking to us, telling us about it. Just make sure you use proper spelling, grammar and punctuation.
    Read the Thread Index. because Lord Maul fixed it...

Default snitz

the snitz is back... and the peasants rejoiced

so whats been happening around the forums? i think ive only made 2 or 3 posts over the last month.

The misc section has blown out of control cause everyone feels compelled to make new topics all the time instead of just puttin the snitz in the snitz. Growing pains I reckon.

Oh well, maybe if Maul would get me a Diet Dr. Pepper I could figure out who all we got up in here now.

Oh, and NW! Congrats bud!
    Red 5 "Move Dangit! I gots Snitz to blow up!"

Cheers to Nightwing. Also i will somewhat concent to Firebird on this one, You should have writen about TCSS. It is a place, you do spend a fair bit of time here, and it probably would have been much more fun to write. One thing i learned about in college after too many booooooring research projects, is that you should, when given the option, study something fun. Something that actually peaks your interest. The best speeches for comm101 were when people really enjoyed the topic. It shows in a presentation to a class just as much as it does in your writing. Ever wonder why you get the measly B when you spent oodles of time working on it and everything seemed fine... More of a life lesson i suppose, but cater to your interests and everything is more fun, or at least it is easier to make fun out of what you are doing.
    FSM What's on your belt?

Jedi Knight
    Sith Acolyte
    Jedi Knight
    DDP FETCHER,SIG BNDWGN STARTER,BOT-WTCH LEADER,PROUDFSM member,FORMER Unofficial TCSS postwhore

Default Re: snitz

Quote Originally Posted by jjshumpert
    the snitz is back... and the peasants rejoiced

so whats been happening around the forums? i think ive only made 2 or 3 posts over the last month.
    Same here...at least n.r. is dead

m..my smiley! The TCSS sig Changer! Former official TCSS postwhore! TCSS Bot Watch scout & declarer! =P
    I am a kinda PROUD member of the FSM!

Quote Originally Posted by supertrogdor
    One thing i learned about in college after too many booooooring research projects, is that you should, when given the option, study something fun. Something that actually peaks your interest.
    Yup. In my high school and early college classes, I've written papers on (and got the grades):

The Cultural Impact of Star Wars [100]
    How Science Fiction has impacted Real-world Science [99 (just messed up a bit in the grammar, but it was a 9-page paper, and it was still the highest in the class. And it was two years ago.)]
    How A Warp Drive Works [100]
    The World of Fullmetal Alchemist (anime series) [100]
    What it means to be a Superman fan. [100]
    Character Analysis on William Riker (Enterprise-D's exec. officer, for those non-Trekkers) [96, but just because I screwed up at the last second and left a half-sentence or two. I'm gonna edit it and re-turn it in at the end of the semester so I can get a full 100 ]
    First-Person shooter game engines [100]

So... yeah. If you love what you're doing, you'll generally do well.
    TCSS Red Squadron - The most kickawesome fighting force in the Galaxy.

Which Blue Luxeon is movie-accurate? Find out here.

Default snitz

most of my stuff for comm was bushido, mma, or electronics.... and it allowed me to bring all kind of cool toys into the classroom for everyone to play with

Council Member
    Sith Lord

Quote Originally Posted by james3
    T
    Oh well, maybe if Maul would get me a Diet Dr. Pepper I could figure out who all we got up in here now.
    done
    you'll get it in two months
    i still don't get why Xwing won't give me the dr pepper fetcher title..
    maybe corbin would for me...

i actually considered writing about TCSS, but i decided that they meant a physical place. i did enjoy writing about arizona though. lots of good memories

it SUCKS, for part 2 of the writing wasl today, we had to write a persuasive letter, and i forgot to put sincerely, alec on it.

do you know what that means?
    0 out of like 20 points for being off mode.

now the best i can get on the writing wasl is 50% AKA a F
    Aluke123 on every other forum - Old grumpy moderator here

Thread Index, The Saber Building Dictionary, and The Basic Saber-Build Tutorial - Read Them!

Default N00bs, take notice: I'm NOT making a new thread for this.

So I just saw TMNT today. I was really surprised; it looked terrible, but it was actually really good. It was surprisingly dark, especially in the first two thirds. My only big disappointment is that it gave the slight impression that Raphael was the best fighter. Sorry, but twin ninjaken swords > tsai.
    TCSS Red Squadron - The most kickawesome fighting force in the Galaxy.

Which Blue Luxeon is movie-accurate? Find out here.