Page 14 of 241 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Thread: Snitz forums ranking...

In fact, if you look at the scrolling marquee at the beginning of Ep I really close, you'll see "Chancellor Palpatine, at the behest of Big Oil, has secretly built a weather maker of the coast of Naboo City in a plot to flood it and drive heating and fuel oil prices to colossal levels".

I swear.

In Maryland, we're averaging 2.50/gal, and that's for the 87 octane. I'm talking straight outta the ground, no purification. I remember when I was at FAMU, and we'd take road trips to Atlanta. There was a strip about midway up that had gas for, no joke, .85/gal. Boy, the way Glen Miller played...Songs that made the Hit Parade... Archie and Edith are spinning in their graves, man. Those were the days.

You don't need to see any identification.

When I worked at a gas station during high school gas was .50 a gallon, full service. (right now many of you are thinking man thats old) since then minimum wage has doubled and gas prices have went up by 5 times what is wrong with this picture??????

Do-Clo
    Don't make me destroy you...

guys, i remember as far back as a kid, when the gas prices were .22 cents a gal. man those were the days.

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side...

Lan you realize that makes us both old.[]
    I do remember the simple times, as a kid I used to ride my bike to the local store which was a gas station, grocery store, harware store, and even carried some produce in season. Pinball was a nickel a game and you got 5 balls per game, a coke was a .15 and a candy bar was a dime, man if you had .50 cents you could have a blast you could drink a coke, have a candy bar, and play a couple of games of pinball and still have money left.[8D]

Do-Clo
    Don't make me destroy you...

yeah, i know do-clo, but its true. but, look at it this way, you are only as old as you FEEL! and when im doin my thing with building sabers and dressing up for the cons and such, i feel like a teenager again. not to mention the folks who are impressed with my outfits and work on props. back when i was layed up at home recovering from that back surgery 2 years ago, i built from scratch a stormtrooper blaster. not a pvc one, but an all metal, except the wood handle grip i made from a good grade of 2 x 4. suckers heavy, but it has the folding stock too. i took it to the fair one year, and run into the local star wars club guys, and they really liked it. they even asked if i might do some props for them since theyre payin out the whazoo for MR stuff. hey, ya know, that says alot, IMO. i must be doin something right. lol just wished i knew what, lol

Lan,

How bout posting a pic of your balaster. I'm sure we'd all love to see it. Sounds very sweet!

Tiberius

i sure will as soon as i can get a camera. i dont have one, the pics i did of the sabers were done from a cruddy 3 in 1 camera, and it keeps killing the computer when i plug it in, so i threw it out.

\update: got one off ebay. so i can get pics before long.

Alright I'm calling ya'll out. Xwingband is on the DL and we need to at least keep in the same numbers or higher. Have a bad day at work? We'll listen to the rant. Spouse mad as heck because you spend all your money and time on lightsabers? I'm bettin we have been there. Want to just crank up your post count? Well this is the place to do it. What ever it is crank it out guys let's see if we can get to the 70's for xwing.

Firebird-this is your time to shine buddy.

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes. I will do what I must." - Obi-Wan Kenobi

Trying to break 10 posts....dont know if I can make it.....[8D]

.....nevermind...already passed it....posts fly when your havin fun.....

Have you read your Thread Index today?
    FAQ
    Official Designated TCSS Jester!