Page 42 of 241 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 142 ... LastLast

Thread: Snitz forums ranking...

Ok now I feel dumb, I whent to the movie and didn't stay so can some one tell me what happens? If so post it or e-mail me. Thanks a ton

May The Force Be With You.

I will probably get yelled at for this cause i know it is posted somewhere in here i cant find it.So anyway i have a 1999 Qui-gon jinn hasbro board. Does this board need a voltage regulator and if it does will the 2.2 ohm 5 watt resistor work for it. I am using a four AA battery pack i know the suggested voltage is 2.2 ohms 4.5 watts.So can someone help me .

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Nightwing

Anyone happen to see X-Men 3 yet? I did! []
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

yep friday afternoon. and both my wife and i and a few other friends who seen it, all say the same thing. great effects, lousy storyplot. only thing it had goin for it was the special effects. cuz the story sucked. we all were wishing we hadnt spent theater price to see it. more of a video only 2 to 3 buck rental than 8 bucks a head. still waitin for another friend to see it, if they really want to, cuz im telling my friends who havent not to waste their money till its on video, to asctually see if there was a short thing at the end of the credits as someone said. i didnt see it cuz we were so disgusted with the movie we left as quickly as the credits started rolling.

<center></center>

Lan-Ed-Tul
    The Brotherhood Of The Sith

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side...

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by saber417

I will probably get yelled at for this cause i know it is posted somewhere in here i cant find it.So anyway i have a 1999 Qui-gon jinn hasbro board. Does this board need a voltage regulator and if it does will the 2.2 ohm 5 watt resistor work for it. I am using a four AA battery pack i know the suggested voltage is 2.2 ohms 4.5 watts.So can someone help me .

Hey saber, ya tryin' to get the Snitz thread going on a saber topic?[]

Yea you will be fine with that setup, remember you can always go a little over with a resistor but you shouldn't go below.

<center></center>

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by saber417

It should be like all the other boards and take 4AAA or AA's... is this LED or EL though? You'd have to follow what Do-Clo did for EL or the established hasbro diagrams here for LED. You wouldn't need a resistor for LED but there'd be the clash on flash.

EDIT: Don't you love the Qui-Gon board?[] All of the sounds except the clash rock! I'm using it on my MHS hilt for the tutorial. I replaced the speaker and it's sitting pretty waiting for the parts to be ordered.

<center>Read the FAQ or x-wing won't be happy.
    Before posting did you check the Thread Index?.

</center>

So far i think the Qui-gon jinn hasbro is the best one. Sounds a hole lot better then the rest.And seems more durable Alot more.And thanks for the help guys.

for the first time, HBO or any major movie channel showed star wars. why is it that they never show star wars?

I DONT KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!!....LOUD NOISES!!!
    www.starwarscustoms.bravehost.com

how do u turn a document file to jpg im trying to get it as my sig pic

<font size="5"></font id="size5">

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by 987654321a

why is it that they never show star wars?
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">If they showed it all the time, it wouldn't be "special" every time.

yeah but they havent shown ep 1,2,4,5,&6 theyv only shown 3

I DONT KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!!....LOUD NOISES!!!
    www.starwarscustoms.bravehost.com