Thread: How much of a visual difference is there between a k2 and luxV?

Default How much of a visual difference is there between a k2 and luxV?

Iam trying to figure out if there's that much of a visual difference between a k2 green and a luxV green.

Anyone got comparo pics? specificially not side by side comparisons but a pic of them seperate then crop them side by side into one image.
    Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex. - Albert Einstein

Reaganomics not Obamanomics

dont have a k2 green, but my MHS hilt i put together, has a puck drivin a LV green and its darn bright indeed.

Lan-Ed-Tul
    The Brotherhood Of The Sith
    SL 6208 501st legion & SLD
    TK-6208

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side.......
    Proud member of the FSM!!

I have pics of a green LuxIII and can get pics of Ashron’s green K2. If LAN-ED-TUL posts one of his LuxV I can put them together for you.
    WHAT THE %*#& IS AN ALUMINIUM FALCON?!

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Tollo View Post
    I have pics of a green LuxIII and can get pics of Ashron’s green K2. If LAN-ED-TUL posts one of his LuxV I can put them together for you.
    That would be pointless... they need to be in the same room under the same conditions, camera too.
    RED LEADER Standing by!

I would love to see a LuxIII agenst a k2.

Hay X you got any photos of rebel differances? flash on and off, I seen one with the beachmode flash on but owuld like to see a flash off in a dark room and one in a decently lit room.
    Last edited by Hasid Lafre; 01-24-2008 at 04:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by xwingband View Post
    That would be pointless... they need to be in the same room under the same conditions, camera too.
    Good point. Well I can get the Lux III and K2 in those conditions. Not really the point of this thread.
    WHAT THE %*#& IS AN ALUMINIUM FALCON?!

well it can give me a decent idea. Maybe we can find someone with the same camera and have the same settings plugged into it.