Thread: Hasbro Force action/Corbin's Board

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Hasbro Force action/Corbin's Board

O.K. I know there are tons of forums out there on how to connect Corbin’s board to a Hasbro soundboard but I wanted to start a new one since the forums that I have seen don't include pics of the new force action board. (this one came from a Vader)

Of course I wanted to bounce some questions off the pros how to do this since I am a bit technical but not as many others are.

Here's what I want to do...Connect the Hasbro force action board to Corbin's board but also have the ability to have the blade lock-up effect. I think I have use two different switches of two different types but there are so many out there I'm confusing myself what to use.

By the way, this is going into my own Dooku lightsaber that I am totally scratch building. I have all of the parts and it is going to be almost an exact replica of the movie version (Well as close as I can get it) I have sunk well over $120.00 into it and I just started building it.

I am going to de-solder the impact sensor and relocate it inside the hilt since it is very hard to activate it when it's soldered to the board as it is now. I have the time to do the hilt since I threw my back out and I am out of work.

I know the Hasbro board isn't the best deal out there for a soundcard but it's better than nothing and all I can afford.

If someone would like to donate a "real" soundcard I would be more than happy to put it in the hilt and show it off to the community, youtube etc...

Anyway here's the card and what I have so far for connections..PLEASE feel free to modify as I am looking for your feedback.

Dark Navel
    Attached Images Attached Images