Thread: Hasbro Force action/Corbin's Board

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Navel View Post
    DF,

Other than the obvious of getting the blade extend/retract from corbins board what will you achieve? When you hooked up the clash sensor to corbins board what was the end result other that getting rid of the annoying flashing that comes with the Hasbro board?
    Sorry to take so long for this response. When I hooked up the clash sensor to the Corbin board's CL Port, I got the shimmer on clash that you would get when pressing the button. It does not change how the hasbro board plays the clash sound. The only issue I have with this setup id that the blade does not shimmer on every blade impact that make the sound. But, the beauty of it is you can still hook up a separate momentary button and get the same effect. I just wanted it to work automatically. (It does but only about 25% of the time.) You will still have to wire the button to get the lockup effect and the Hasbro board will not make a lockup sound It will make a "clash.......clash.......clash......clash" But in all its still a drastic improvement over the default hasbro lighting effects.

Maul, I hate to contradict you, but I have been running a hasbro w/o a corbin board for several months on a 4 AA battery pack and it has (As of yet) not released the Magic Smoke. I also have one running with the corbin board and hasbro with the 4 AA battery pack, no problems. Both of these packs are set up for 6v.
    Last edited by DarthFender; 01-22-2008 at 10:34 AM. Reason: added information.
    Darth Fender
    Sith Lord

You over estimate my FLOWERS!