"All your gonna get with a C&L button on the corbin board is the lock up effect, your not gonna get a clash sound when pressing the button.

With the diagram thats up there you will get a clash sound and a flash when the blade hits something but if you hold the lockup button all its gonna do is flash the blade." -originally from Hasid

Hasid,
The flash that I do get will not be a blinking flash, the one that everyone hates: the Hasbro blinking flash, correct? (Shouldn't it be more of a shimmering)

I also undersatnd that I am relying on a cheap $20.00 board and it doesn't compare to an MR, Ultra or Erv's CF board and I can live with that.

(Can't find an MR board, the Ultra's (yeah right) and Erv is now working on his new CF board not to mention I can't afford it right now. With the amount of $$ that i have already put into this project my wife is ready to force choke me + I'm out of work due to an injury that someone else caused...I can't get mad at myself for this one and Wormen's Comp in MA pays squat, not to mention it's been 3 weeks and I still haven't received a check)

The reason why I want to use Corbin's board is to not only get rid of hasbro's gofoy blinking lights upon contact with soemthing but I also want the saber blade to power up and power down in synch with the somewhat sound effect on the Hasbrp board for the power up/power down.