Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: My MHS lightsaber

Talking My MHS lightsaber

Finally it's done. WOOT! It took forever to get this thing right, that is get the money for the parts and well figure out what best for my hands dueling wise. THe hilt is made from MHS parts sold here at TCSS. YAY! The blade that i use is Ultrasabers.com Mid Grade Stunt blade. I do have a Heavy Grade on too but i only use that for dueling. IT holds a Crystal Focus Core for the sound and all that sweet stuff that this board offers. FInally it uses quick change units that hold Luxeon III LEDs. Color wise i have silver and 12-1=11 color discs "missing a purple one lol", greeen, blue, royal, blue, an amber which is I think what ultrasabers uses for their fire orange, red, red/orange bin 2 "erv from plecterlabers told me that, a red/orange from TCSS, and Cyan which is what is currently mounted in my saber right now. It's a rather simple hilt. NOthing fancy because since the age of 5 i've never liked super fancy looking lightsaber hilts though they are cool just not something i see myself wielding. Though i want to make a second one, I don't think i will this one is just perfect and anything else i think i would make would just not be as perfect. But we shall see right lol. Now on to some Pictures hehe.

Last edited by sekrogue1985; 01-18-2008 at 10:40 AM.

Nice, simple design. What do your 2 buttons control?
    WHAT THE %*#& IS AN ALUMINIUM FALCON?!

Quote Originally Posted by sekrogue1985 View Post
    ultrasabers fire orange
    Amber is what Ultra sabers use for there Fire orange

I don't know...

If your NEW to TCSS READ HERE!! >>>>> http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...d=1#post108682

That looks classic, it's really smooth and to the point! is that first button looking thing a recharge port or aux button?

Jedi Council Member vortextwist's Avatar

If it's a CF board one is on/off and other is aux/blaster/lockup. I like it man, I like'em simple to. kind of made my last one like yours.

BLUE 3- Ready

shouldn't they be clear and to the point so that people know what it is you wear on your belt. i mean come on it's fun to wear as my girlfriend puts it "your over glorified flashlight with sound" around town so people know well your level of nerdism. anywho yeah i wear mine around even out on the town. wish i saw more people with their sabers on their belts around. won't make me feel like i'm the only guy out there that has one or rather the guts enough to wear it in public

Good looking saber there sekrogue! Always love a simple saber.
    Once I attach either a d-ring or CT wheel (haven't quit descided yet) for latest custom, I may get up the courage to wear it in public. I will definately wear my first MHS around once I get it powder coated. It's gonna be sick! I'll come back and edit this with a pic later.

Oh, love the pepto in the background.

EDIT: Ok here is what it's will probably end up looking like,http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/f...uSithMHSPS.png
    I'm still figuring out what I'm doing with the switch and t-grips area but this is it. Right now I'm using a 3W Red LED but might switch to red-orange.
    Hope I don't take away from your saber sekrogue.
    Last edited by 37H4N; 01-18-2008 at 08:41 PM.

Proud owner of the last two style 6 MHS blade holders!
    <('-'<)(>'-')><('-'<)<('-'<)(>'-')>(>'-')><('-'<)(>'-')>

Talking

nice nice and once it's finished you better wear it proudly or well un jedi like things might go down haha

very nice, I love the clean and to the point style.

... and I wouldn't be surprised if at some point in the future you find yourself working on a 2nd saber... it kind of has that effect on alot of us