Thread: Question on heatsink

Default Question on heatsink

Hi everyone!

I wanted to start ordering my LED but noticed that the Heatsink2 is out of stock. I was wondering if i could substitute it with the MHS LED Mount/Heatsink that is offered.
    Mind you i have a hilt that is already made by Conceptprops, so i have no way of taking it apart other then removing the screw at the bottom of the hilt, which is how you would install the batttery. The Blade holder has a 1'' ID

the mhs heatsink is 33 mm wide,so if the hilt can house this under the blade holder, your only problem is holding it in place. maybe a c clip can hold tight enough... also, concept does make led kits, they just don't seem to be available often.
    If you refuse to bridge the gap, You will always be on the other side.

another way i use when out of heat sink is make one ,with a close 1 inch rod, treaded they sell at home depot for 12$ for 2 ft just cut in piece of 3inch each so it make me 8 of them that easy and inexpensif on top of that it will fit inside a tube of 1 inch id
    i like to do that cause it cause me less & i use it for all kind of stuff with lux led