Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Done for now.

Default Done for now.

I remembered I haven't posted any pics of my saber here since I built it. Now, I consider it far from done and I am not sure on where to go next with it.

Last edited by lowandheavy; 01-16-2008 at 05:04 AM.

Council Member
    Sith Lord

That looks sweet man. It's so simple, yet effective.

What did you use on the grips to get em black?
    Aluke123 on every other forum - Old grumpy moderator here

Thread Index, The Saber Building Dictionary, and The Basic Saber-Build Tutorial - Read Them!

what sound board did you use? But wow nice peace of work!

Looks like an MR Vader to me.

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.

Yep, it's a vader sound board. The grips are thick electrical tape I took my time wrapping and they still look excellent. I am trying to find the black leather wrap that I used on my claymore, I bought it at a swap meet before and don't know where to find it.

Looks great.... simple and clean. Good work!

I do love the look of this saber all uniform like this and it is so easy to spin! I was thinking of some claws for the top to compliment the emitter, I just don't know yet that is expensive if I decide that I don't like the look. I like my blade also It's still at 40 inches but it looks good that way.

Maybe a custom single claw claw mount and a custom claw, and then the claw will be on what would be the bottem side of the saber.

I think it wouldlook neato.
    Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex. - Albert Einstein

Reaganomics not Obamanomics

hi would you care to share how you wired up that sound board basically the insides of you saber please and tell me what you used. i have a spared functional board that i want to know how to mount inside a saber and what not thanks

That claw Idea sounds good but I don't have much access to machinery I would have to ask about getting it custom made. The board is a vader with just a four AA battery pack and speaker wired to it with an amber lux III. I used the tutorial in the MR conversion section here. the speaker is wired by splitting the red power wire to the speaker and the brown extended straight to the speaker, you can find everything on here in the tutorials.