Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: what kind of hook

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Devilstar2k2

If you like this, just Google 'climbing hook'... You should see a bunch of different versions. Not sure of the techincal name, but they are use for rock climbing and such. I like this one the best, its called the 'chainsaw hook', or 'Cresto-Hook'.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Carabiner???

<center>
    www.dewbackwing.com</center>

YEP, looks like different types of carabiners to me. i used to go repelling and used a locking beener myself.

grim, that sheet you can get in a couple different thicknesses. and costs somewhere around 7 or 8 bucks i think. and i have made graflex midband clamps with it. so if you can bend a very narrow edge of it over, its pretty easy to work with. it is stiff stuff, so once bent its pretty stout. try your local hardware store and see what you can find. its usually back around the aluminum bars and angle iron racks.

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side...