Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Soul Caliber IV includes vader and yoda

The one thing that sucks is that the 360 doesn't have Vader and the PS3 version doesn't have Yoda. So you just have to choose one or the other. I really wonder why they do that; it made sense with Soul Calibur III where they had Link only in the GameCube version (he can't be on a non-Nintendo platform), but this is kinda silly. I've already got a 360, but it's not worth getting a whole new game system just to get one extra character; I'm rather upset that they're doing it this way.
    TCSS Red Squadron - The most kickawesome fighting force in the Galaxy.

Which Blue Luxeon is movie-accurate? Find out here.

I'd rather have both, too, but I can see why they're doing it. It gives each version a sort of exclusivity. Just like the 360 owners can "brag" about having Halo on their console, each version will have something that sets it apart so that everyone can join in on the petty pissing matches.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Zecks View Post
    I love SC. I just hope they have a nice hidden character for the Wii since that is what I got. Mace would be sweet. I'll match you Tallo and raise you a lung, and perhaps a testi depending on how good the game is.
    Does the lung have to be in full working order? I know where I can score one not being used (since Ashron thinks he can use my parts, I claim his rasin lung) but young Anakin needs a sibling and my wife would kill me if I matched your other offer.
    WHAT THE %*#& IS AN ALUMINIUM FALCON?!

Just an update, lots of screenshots here.
    http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3165334
    This just looks GREAT.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightwing View Post
    The one thing that sucks is that the 360 doesn't have Vader and the PS3 version doesn't have Yoda. So you just have to choose one or the other. I really wonder why they do that; it made sense with Soul Calibur III where they had Link only in the GameCube version (he can't be on a non-Nintendo platform), but this is kinda silly. I've already got a 360, but it's not worth getting a whole new game system just to get one extra character; I'm rather upset that they're doing it this way.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    i supose its gona bee a complamentary suport withs somme 1200 point microsoft to get vader