Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hello all

Default Hello all

Hi everybody,
    I have posted a few posts and just thought I would introduce myself. Clockwork (or Alex) here. Been into sabers awhile now (since the Luxeon star-o's). Researched it for awhile with other projects. Recently my better half told me she didn't like my MR Vader ANH and wanted me to build a "good" (as in not sith) blade. Figured that was the incentive I needed to pay the money and do a saber right. So here I am.

hello...

your lady told you to build a saber? where did you find her and does she have a sister?

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_DevilGuy View Post
    hello...

your lady told you to build a saber? where did you find her and does she have a sister?
    LOL!!!

Welcome.

Welcome, sounds like you got a great lady there.

Devilguy the trick is finding one that likes to sew costumes.
    "I cannot change the past. I meant to do good. But the dark side is slippery, as you yourself should know. I tried to hide. I tried to die. And finally, I tried to atone." - Ulic Qel-Droma

Welcome Clockwork(Alex). You should have your lady join the forum. I'm sure sabergirl would be happy. I would be happy if my wife would just watch the movies with me.
    "Once you accept it, the dark side is with you forever."
    ―Freedon Nadd to Exar Kun

Welcome Clockwork, I agree with Darth Zecks, get her to join.
    I can relate Darth, My wife has no idea what im even talking about when i talk saber, mostly because she hasnt seen the movies either.

just a quick side question, how the hell have they not seen star wars? I didn't think that was physically possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_DevilGuy View Post
    just a quick side question, how the hell have they not seen star wars? I didn't think that was physically possible.
    Lol, same.

Welcome to the boards, Clockwork. I like that 'handle'. I didn't get it at first, but then I made the Connection with the name Alex. Pretty cool. Ok, I'm off for a little Milk Plus and a spot of the old "Ultra Violence" Have a Horrorshow day.
    Darth Fender
    Sith Lord

You over estimate my FLOWERS!

Jedi Council Member vortextwist's Avatar

Welcom! Does she know how much this is gonna cost? lol You just can't build one, I tried but I just built another. Pics is what we all live for, So Post em!

BLUE 3- Ready