Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Her only 2 requests were, it must be pink and have jewels on it...

Default Her only 2 requests were, it must be pink and have jewels on it...

The force is strong with this one, though i fear she someday she will turn to the dark side..

Her only 2 requests were that it must be pink and have jewels on it. Whats a daddy to do?

Her saber is a 1 1/4 sink tube with custom emitter and pommel, k2 white kit from store, color disk from store (pink one), 3/4 OD blade stock diffuser tube.

I think that saber beautifully fits the simple, yet elegant design ethic. I like it, and that pink is actually quite a nice colour (I'm sure I've seen Vader's saber turn that shade once or twice).
    Congrats on a lovely saber and a cute kid, even if it does look like she's half trying to pull an evil face in the last picture.
    I'm not anti-social, society is anti me

Saber-carying member of the FSM,
    Barfly at the Intergalactic Kegger

Aaaahaahahahaaa that is so awesome! I wish I could put one together for my little girl (4 yrs old, loves pink & jewels of course). I'm working on getting my own first MHS built... maybe I'll be able to get her one eventually.

Really cute kid and awesome saber! Thanks for sharing.

That looks GREAT! Classy, cute, and just a bit Sithy.

Congrats on a beautiful saber....I mean kid.....
    May the Schwartz be with you...

Smile

Thats perfect lol... I can only hope I have children that want to be a part of my geekdom! That saber turned out great, looks to be a perfect fit
    "Run when you have to, fight when you must, rest when you can."

i like the hilt. hmmmmmm maybe lol it'd never happen my little cousin hates star wars lol though her 3 older brothers all 10 years are a lost cause they are star wars junkies and under my tutorship. all working on build sabers kinda. lol

Cute kid. She seems very happy. What a good dad to build a saber for his little girl. Now you must instruct her in the ways of the force.

Proud owner of the last two style 6 MHS blade holders!
    <('-'<)(>'-')><('-'<)<('-'<)(>'-')>(>'-')><('-'<)(>'-')>

Jedi Council Member vortextwist's Avatar

very awsome man! I think my little one would like one to.

BLUE 3- Ready

very cool. She will make a Great Sith...er Jedi someday

I hope my girlfriend doesn't read this, the last thing I need is being forced to make a barbie style saber. LOL
    "I cannot change the past. I meant to do good. But the dark side is slippery, as you yourself should know. I tried to hide. I tried to die. And finally, I tried to atone." - Ulic Qel-Droma

That's pretty cool! I just have to wonder what it is with girls and pink blades? My daughter wants hers to have to have a pink blade too....and she's 14....

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.