Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: just a thought for a Crystal Focus Cores sound font

Talking just a thought for a Crystal Focus Cores sound font

We all admit that when we were young before the any real lightsaber toy or sound came out that we all created our own woosh, hum, chash, and all the other various sounds that we thought a lightsaber would make. Now what I going to eventually get around doing to create this voiced lightsaber with the help of some 10 year olds that love lightsabers. Basically I'm creating this for the hell off it but yeah thought it be fun to relive the old days where we voiced everything.

Council Member
    Jedi Master

That sounds like fun. Great idea!

I think that would be FAR better than the Hasbro sound...
    ~~ GREYTALE NOVASTAR (Writer, Director, Choreographer, Sound Designer, Actor, Saber Designer, Vocal Artist)
    ~~ Balance of Power, EP I: "Into The Lion's Den"
    ~~ Balance of Power, EP II: "Ashes of The Phoenix"
    ~~ The Crystal Focus Sound CD Compendiums... are HERE! ~~
    ~~ Nova & Caine's Staged Combat System... comin' SOON!
    ~~ Crystal Focus Wiring Guide

That would be awesome

I'm 25 (as of last friday ) and I still do that. I'll just put my hands together and swing them around and go "whoosh" and whatnot.

I'll lend my voice if you're interested XD. But seriously yeah, I'll help if you want

I'd certainly give those sounds a try just for the fun of it. Gotta love the custom sounds option on CF!
    I'm not anti-social, society is anti me

Saber-carying member of the FSM,
    Barfly at the Intergalactic Kegger

Quote Originally Posted by MaverickJsmith View Post
    That would be awesome

I'm 25 (as of last friday ) and I still do that. I'll just put my hands together and swing them around and go "whoosh" and whatnot.

I'll lend my voice if you're interested XD. But seriously yeah, I'll help if you want
    I'm 17 and still do that :P

Talking

for my really old hilts or just stuff i slapped together before the first toy luke lightsaber came out in the 90s when star wars being re-released i'd always did my wooshs though being 22 now i and with a deeper voice it still fun with stunt sabers man love the lightsaber and as my girlfriend calls it my over glorified flashlight + sound

I actually had this idea about a couple of weeks ago, but three things stopped me from doing this.

1) I suck at sound mixing

2) I couldn't bring myself to get that silly with it.

3) It's more fun for me to makes the sounds myself if it's not going to sound like a "Real" lightsaber.

Isn't that funny considering that I am a grown @ss man playing with a flashlight.

If you do this, I really have to commend you. Congratulations on being the First have this idea and tell anyone else about it. Ha HA HA HA.

I look forward to hearing this Soundfont when you complete it.
    Darth Fender
    Sith Lord

You over estimate my FLOWERS!

Talking

an update on the font currently the 10 year olds are being well... difficult and keep burst out laughing every time we get to the clash sounds. hahhaha oh i've managed to get a good look up out of one of them snorting but yeah it's going great i think i'll have lots to work with so wish me luck if all goes well i'll have it up well honestly with my college going back into session give me a month hahaha but yeah it great i'll get a you tube posted eventually. but yeah i can't help but laugh and rememeber i was once like this.

Once? Ha!

Most of us here still are like that. After I built my first EL Lightsaber, the cat was terrorized for like a month as I chased it around the souse going "Whoosh! Whoosh!". Ha ha ha. (I hated that cat)
    Darth Fender
    Sith Lord

You over estimate my FLOWERS!