Thread: Parks Luke ROTJ to a an Obi ROTS?

Default Parks Luke ROTJ to a an Obi ROTS?

As some of you know, Tim did an outstanding job converting my Parks Luke ROTJ to a Lux with US! I'm thinking about another project. If I can get another Parks Luke ROTJ, how could I give it an Obi ROTS look, while maintaining the same interior diameter for a lux conversion? Thanks

Council Member
    Sith Lord

Why not just get the Parks Obi Wan ANH saber, and re-paint it to be ROTS?

I see you gave up on posting questions at FX Sabers, I wonder why...Oh wait, everyone hates your guts over there because of what you did to Morbius
    Last edited by Lord Maul; 01-05-2008 at 07:21 PM.
    Aluke123 on every other forum - Old grumpy moderator here

Thread Index, The Saber Building Dictionary, and The Basic Saber-Build Tutorial - Read Them!

I spoke to Parks. As I understood he said that an Obi be it ANH or ROTS couldn't be converted.

Council Member
    Sith Lord

I doubt that. Xwing is working on one, I think. Madcow also had a Parks Obi, and said that you could do it, but it'd be a PITA.
    Aluke123 on every other forum - Old grumpy moderator here

Thread Index, The Saber Building Dictionary, and The Basic Saber-Build Tutorial - Read Them!

Why not just get one of his "Dark Avengers?" It looks identical to an Obi-wan ROTS saber already...

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.

Jay,
    Yes the Dark Avenger. Its possible but will cost $500 plus luxeon, electronics and buttered toast. Expensive but imagine, the first Parks with sound all made by Parks! Buttered toast no less!