Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19

Thread: Ok..lets figure out titles.

I have to say, there are afew exceptions to the general DarthJediMasterAwesomeLord of theSithROFL rule.

Unfortunately, too many have ruined it for others by coming on and proclaiming "I am DarthNastiness, I am the ultimayt Sith worriar!!!"

The Special folks that don't read and try to treat this place as a roleplay site, those are the DarthJediMasterSith that have ruined it for so many.
    XBOX 360 Gamertag AdeganBlue

Being so great, the owner of these wonderful forums and attached shop has filmed how to build an MHS hilt, here's the link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sm_-BQb_-eY
    Is he just great to you all?

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

You don't have enough posts to be a Knight yet, anyway.
    In order to see the Light,
    you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    TCSS MODERATOR

BLUE 8 Ready to ROCK and ROLL!

I swear the "I WANT A TITLE CAUSE IT MAKES ME LOOK COOLER" posts and threads will never die.....as long as there are immature persons that can join forums there will be this topic....but then agin....it always brings us out to comment on it....lol

"Life tests you! Everyday it brings new chances for triumph or defeat.
    And if you pass the test, it doesn't make you a Jedi. It makes you human."

-Qui-Gon Gin

Well, I call smiting the lil'uns a perk of being part of the 'Olde Guard'..... :-p
    XBOX 360 Gamertag AdeganBlue

Being so great, the owner of these wonderful forums and attached shop has filmed how to build an MHS hilt, here's the link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sm_-BQb_-eY
    Is he just great to you all?

Funny how many people name themselves darth or master before reading the posts in this forum.

Personally anyone who reaches Knight level inside of a year with nothing (figuratively speaking)to show for it should be demoted..... that for me is a really annoying thing.

I'll make what ever rank when I've done enough work and been here long enough.

5 months and 4 saber projects in the works ranging from a Maul conversion (pending) to a full build with a RGB led gives me but a little amount of knowledge. I still haven't moved onto crystal chambers, accent leds and quality (you really don't break these) boards.

For those who want a "title" sooner rather than later are clearly missing the point of titles in the first place.
    Obi-Wan: "If you spent as much time practicing your saber techniques as you did your wit, you'd rival Master Yoda as a swordsman"

Anakin: " I thought I already did"

Obi-Wan: "Only in your mind, my very young apprentice"