Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Boy uses lightsaber to defend his Mom

Council Member
    Jedi Master

Default Boy uses lightsaber to defend his Mom

My wife saw this, and I thought I'd share. There's not much to the story, but I thought it was cool.

Way to go, kid!

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,320005,00.html

I wonder if it was an MR or a Hasbro. If it was an MR, the kid probably got in a few good licks.

Council Member
    Sith Lord

That's sweet man. Agreed on the MR comment - those things can HURT if you really swing hard.
    Aluke123 on every other forum - Old grumpy moderator here

Thread Index, The Saber Building Dictionary, and The Basic Saber-Build Tutorial - Read Them!

I'd say an MR the hasbro ones don't have any weight to them, theres no way you could actually hurt someone short of breaking the hilt on their head, and even then a fist would do better. An MR on the otherhand would be like getting beaten with a wieghted broomstick, a much better deterent.

I see my son doing this some day in the future. I'll be so proud of little Anakin.
    WHAT THE %*#& IS AN ALUMINIUM FALCON?!

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_DevilGuy View Post
    I'd say an MR the hasbro ones don't have any weight to them, theres no way you could actually hurt someone short of breaking the hilt on their head, and even then a fist would do better. An MR on the otherhand would be like getting beaten with a wieghted broomstick, a much better deterent.
    Sepends which hasbro, the pommel of the Obi-Wan TPM/AOTC..................hurts, trust me with that one lol XD

What a way to scare off an attacker!

I'm only 30 minutes away from Norwich but i didn't see anything in the paper about it

I didn't know either lol.

Way to go! haha. We now know it was an MR. Or....it could have been a TCSS saber??? Possibilities?

lol
    Darth Sequentius...Sith Lord

Bringing light to darkness.

Its great to see kids defending their parents. I wonder how many hits the kid got in?
    "I cannot change the past. I meant to do good. But the dark side is slippery, as you yourself should know. I tried to hide. I tried to die. And finally, I tried to atone." - Ulic Qel-Droma

Jedi Knight
    Sith Acolyte
    Jedi Knight
    DDP FETCHER,SIG BNDWGN STARTER,BOT-WTCH LEADER,PROUDFSM member,FORMER Unofficial TCSS postwhore

Thumbs up

That is so cool!

m..my smiley! The TCSS sig Changer! Former official TCSS postwhore! TCSS Bot Watch scout & declarer! =P
    I am a kinda PROUD member of the FSM!