Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18

Thread: Anyone want their lightsaber built in 3d?

Update time. School has been keeping me busy, along with some personal matters that have appeared. Also, I have an announcement.

Until I can find the time to continue doing this, I will unfortunately not be doing any more sabers. With everything that's going on the pressure is enough that the will to keep doing this isn't there. Anyone who's waiting on a saber PM me so I can get them done for you (Khuns I'll get yours done sometime soon). Anyone who's waiting on a saber and doesn't pm me is out of luck, speak up now please.

I appologize to all, but sometimes life takes a priority over hobbies.

Maverick

Hey folks! It's been a while since I posted a saber in this thread, but tonight I have one for you.

This saber comes from Darth Vane, without further adeu, here she is!

Beauty shot

She'll be something for Jedi out there to worry about. She's rather big

Maverick

SWEET! i love it thanks MAV!
    ABANDON ALL HOPE, YE WHO ENTER HERE!
    Canto III of Dante's Inferno

Beware the Power of The Pope!

if you do not mind I would like to see this one in 3D

Thanks in advance

hey mav, i love ur work it amazing. and i have been working on a new saber i am having sent into Do-Clo when i get the money. and would love to see it rendered. But it not sure if the BH will pose a challenge or not cause its my own custom design ad at BH. I would love if u could render it tho.

"There are no Jedi who cannot be Seduced! With time they will all Fall. Do not underestimate the Temptations of the Dark Side!"

+LordBane+

/facepalm

Why do people only read the last page of a thread @.@;

Please read the announcement on the previous page. I hate to turn you guys down, but life's a little more important. I'm just clearing my backlog of requests from before school started.

I really thank you guys for your enthusiasm, and praise, I really do appreciate them. But right now I'm focusing on my life.

You guys designs are great, I really like them. But, they'll just have to wait. My appologies.

Maverick

HAHAHA , I read the pages.
    Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex. - Albert Einstein

Reaganomics not Obamanomics

Well I'm glad someone's happy

Maverick

Quote Originally Posted by MaverickJsmith View Post
    /facepalm

Why do people only read the last page of a thread @.@;

Please read the announcement on the previous page. I hate to turn you guys down, but life's a little more important. I'm just clearing my backlog of requests from before school started.

I really thank you guys for your enthusiasm, and praise, I really do appreciate them. But right now I'm focusing on my life.

You guys designs are great, I really like them. But, they'll just have to wait. My appologies.

Maverick

My bad, I read some of the pages, mostly /drooling over your work..

I understand the need for real life stuff and school so no heard feelings.

No need to apoligize

Iam just patiently waiting when my place in line comes around.

Iam not to big on badgering someone for a free service.
    Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex. - Albert Einstein

Reaganomics not Obamanomics