Thread: Wanted: Luke rotj saber

Default Wanted: Luke rotj saber

not sure if ths is the right place to put this or not, but i am looking for a luke rotj saber, working or not, led or el, resonabe price please

if you have one u can post here, or pm me or email me. thanks

ive been trying ebay, but seems everyone is selling only new ones on there and at high prices plus high shipping costs, no one seems to b seeling used and those who do dont wanna ship to canada half the time only US
    i just want one for a conversion so i dont care if it doesnt even work as long as its all intact thats all i care about

Quote Originally Posted by pipster79 View Post
    not sure if ths is the right place to put this or not, but i am looking for a luke rotj saber, working or not, led or el, resonabe price please

if you have one u can post here, or pm me or email me. thanks
    Okay, first of all, a kind reminder:

This is TCSS not a flea market.

If you want a saber go find it on ebay, or post a want ad at FX-Sabers or Jedi Archives Forums, as THAT is the appropriate place for those kinds of posts.

Tim lets us talk about sabers and whatnot, and typically it's a saber that has been built using parts from the STORE here.

Funny, that just this week there was an ROTJ FX (LED type) that was complete but non-working on ebay... It sold for about $50, which is NOT a bad price at all considering the supposed rarity of it...

**Looks over at the FIVE I have (Not for sale until they are converted to V2's though)**

Jedi Council Member vortextwist's Avatar

you have 5? holly carp!

BLUE 3- Ready

Well actually I have 7, but 5 complete, 2 in pieces LOL

shoot, all i want is the complete control box off one of those rotj's. for my MHS hilt i put together.

im still lookin to find one.

Lan-Ed-Tul
    The Brotherhood Of The Sith
    SL 6208 501st legion & SLD
    TK-6208

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side.......
    Proud member of the FSM!!