Hi !
I'm posting in a new topic, hoping that it's going to be turned into a sticky so that everyone has a chance to read it, instead of burying it inside the 47 page topic about buttered toast.

As most of you know, I've soldered by hand close to 60 boards for the latest batch of CF 3.0. I really can't do that anymore. First because of the time it takes, second because I'm having some change in my day job, I'll move to another research department to focus on gestural research and sensor technology, and I might have less time, and third because the new motion sensor I'm using is difficult to solder despite of my experience.

I'm currently looking for some manufacturers to get my boards made in bigger quantities, but before I can ask for real quotes, I need to fetch for the number of possibly interested people.
So : please send me an email (NO PRIVATE MESSAGES) or use the contact form of the website, INDICATE IN THE SUBJECT "Crystal focus Interest" and include
- your pseudo
- your name
- your location / country
- How many board(s) you are willing to purchase

I'm going to reach people also using my "product notification". Please don't answer twice

Thanks,
Erv'