Hi folks.

Well, I'd installed my crystal focus in a saber with a lux III, all well and good and splendid, but I've now run into a problem.

I tried to wire in the recharge port last night and I think I've done everything right - it's doing everything it should, except now the luxeon, i.e. the actual LED, is constantly on if there is power going to the board, whether the saber is switched on or not.

When I say doing everything it should, I mean that I get startup and shutdown sound effects and can navigate the menu fine - from a buttons and sound point of view, everything is working as it should, but the luxeon is on whether or not the saber is and so I'm stuck. It's also constant, without any of the visual effects.

I took the recharge port out of the equation, but this made no difference. I've also hunted on the board for any tiny bits of solder that may have inadvertently landed and made a connection where there shouldn't be one, but I can't find anything, even though I guessed this to be the most likely cause.

Any pointers for troubleshooting this myself before bothering Erv about it would be appreciated. Thanks.