Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Plecter Labs - Crystal Focus v3.0

darn, i really want a v3 as well . Or any v2 and up for that matter. Wish he would of posted here that he was going to sell them, i would have been right on it.
    a wise man once said "dont try to be a great man....just be a man"

He did post on FX Sabers forum - they went fast.

MC

Yes they went really fast I was the first on the list if his last deal fell through. I was so close.

Quote Originally Posted by pipster79
    Wish he would of posted here that he was going to sell them, i would have been right on it.
    not like he needed to, they all sold quickly ennough for him to not be able to advertise
    -Mars

Embrace the luxeon side of the Force... to bring light, into lightsabers

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Quote Originally Posted by pipster79
    darn, i really want a v3 as well . Or any v2 and up for that matter. Wish he would of posted here that he was going to sell them, i would have been right on it.
    It wouldn't have been rude to try and sell on Tim's forum? He was expecting to use them so he didn't buy them for the purpose of selling either... he didn't sell for profit either.
    RED LEADER Standing by!

I sold them because I need to recoup the cost of their purchase so I can refund money to customers I am not doing projects for any longer. There are strict common sense guidelines about selling stuff on the forums, so I don't advertise the stuff here.

They're all gone, folks. Sorry. Sign up for the email notification from Erv and you'll be notified when he gets more made. That's the best advice I can give you.