Thread: Hasbro sound module schematics and discussions

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Owner of the Custom Saber shop Strydur's Avatar

Postitive input = Hook directly to positive on battery pack
    Negative input = Hook directly to negative on battery pack
    Negative output = Switched output to LED or could be used to trigger a relay in a EL setup

The positive for the LED/EL setup would come straight from the battery

Using the negative output on the sound module like this will have a flash on startup/shutdown and a flash on clash. What I mean by this is the LED will blink on and off fast for a few seconds during these times.

Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop

Default troubles...I need more POWER!

Quote Originally Posted by Strydur View Post

Postitive input = Hook directly to positive on battery pack
    Negative input = Hook directly to negative on battery pack
    Negative output = Switched output to LED or could be used to trigger a relay in a EL setup

The positive for the LED/EL setup would come straight from the battery

Using the negative output on the sound module like this will have a flash on startup/shutdown and a flash on clash. What I mean by this is the LED will blink on and off fast for a few seconds during these times.

Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop
    the highlighted red -- meaning i nee a second switch? notunderstanding...if anyone has the schematic that went here i would love it...im running a seoul p4 and its nowhere near as bright as my 616. im trying to brighten the blade till i can get a 1000ma puck without drilling another hole for a latchin switch. fender told me the hasbro board im running only puts out 500ma. ive got a resister to put in place...help...please ive got a red lux III but im undrstanding it needs 1400ma