Thread: Hasbro sound module schematics and discussions

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

So where exactly would the buck puck fit into this design?

I just got all the rest of my electronic guts for the main portion of the saber, and I'll be wiring the LED in with my obi wan ROTS sound board (not the one that has the motion sensor and the spring loaded saber blade, the one where if you smack it it has 'force feedback' via its spinning motor and an annoying clash).

I figured I could use the momentary switch to turn on the board and have it do the rest of the leg work too?

Also, I plan to run some EL wiring with the whole setup...but I only have a AA battery souce. I still have a 2khz inverter and 9 volt connector from the first go round with my first saber (Before upgrading it with a momentary switch and new 4khz inveter). Should I connect the EL to the inverter, the inverter to the buck puck, or how would that work?

Basically the EL will be some accent lighting towards the top of the hilt (or bottom).
    Last edited by ThreeQuadFive; 08-15-2008 at 01:07 PM. Reason: Honestly because, a horse is a horse of course of course, but a thread is not a horse of course
    Momma in law: If this printer keeps printing the same thing I'm going to spit nickles!

Me: if you start spitting nickles I'm coming over with a bucket!