Thread: Anakin wire diagram

Default Anakin wire diagram

I know that Maul/Vader sound boards are similar to Anakin ROTS boards. Since I've unwired the whole sound board apart and wanted to connect it to luxeon III with different battery holder and speaker.

This threads seems a little bit helpful, but I can't seem to see the wiring diagram clearly cause the heatshrink holds them together.
    http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...ead.php?t=5170

Any good wiring diagram I can probably see it clearly? It's alright if any of you can illustrate the diagram would be fine.

That photo wasn't really taken specifically for a wiring diagram, it was simply the closest I had. Basically, the red wire on the top side of the board is your speaker and battery positive. Both of those will need to be connected to this wire. The brown one is the speaker negative. The black is the battery pack negative. The color of the wires that are covered by the heat shrink tubing doesn't really matter, as those will be provided by you, when you make your own battery pack.

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.

So the wiring diagram is something like this?

Am I on the right spot?

Council Member
    Sith Lord

You've got it!
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:1. LDM's Basic Saber-build Step-by-Step Tutorial 1A. Maul's Saber Dictionary 1B. THREAD INDEX 1C. Econo Sound Diagrams
    TCSS the #1 Part supplier of LDM customsabers!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Matakin View Post
    So the wiring diagram is something like this?

Am I on the right spot?

Thanks for the wiring diagram, it help alot.
    May the Force be with you.

Do I actually need a resistor, if necessary?