Thread: Hi everyone

Default Hi everyone

Hi all my name is The Witch King of Angmar. I'm a Star Wars fan as well as a LOTR fan as well (as you can see by the name). I recently purchased a Darth Vader FX Lightsber and am hoping to convert it. See you guys around.
    I know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

Jedi Knight
    Sith Acolyte
    Jedi Knight
    DDP FETCHER,SIG BNDWGN STARTER,BOT-WTCH LEADER,PROUDFSM member,FORMER Unofficial TCSS postwhore

Welcome. LOTR! WOOT!

m..my smiley! The TCSS sig Changer! Former official TCSS postwhore! TCSS Bot Watch scout & declarer! =P
    I am a kinda PROUD member of the FSM!

Welcome, as long as you remember there is only one Return, and it ain't of the king, it's of the Jedi.
    WHAT THE %*#& IS AN ALUMINIUM FALCON?!

lol.. that was good Tollo. Clever.

Welcome Witch King. All you need is Tims Vader conversion kit and you are set to convert it.. me personally, i am looking to buy all of the MR Sabers and keep them stock. Im trying to start with the hardest to find sabers first, like the green luke.

I really wanted the green Luke saber but I could only find it on eBay for like $120-$140.
    I know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

Welcome to the Forums.