Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Any artists?

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

http://www.thecustomsabershop.com/sa...p?TOPIC_ID=133

In short you need to have an online hoster. You upload your images to them and the url they give you goes in between the img tags.

<center>
    www.dewbackwing.com</center>

Due to the size of the image I'm just going to put a link to the image. Well let me know what you guys think of it I'll post more once I get teh camra out again.

Well the links don't work now. I removed the links untill they work.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Links don't work...[]

<center>

I"m going to try this again Dragon 1
    Dragon 2 I do belive that the links are working now. The two dragons hear are not the best ones that I have done, how ever they are the first two that I did on clayboard. Clayboard is a white board that has black ink sprayed across that board and the one etches in to the board and removes the ink to revile the white. I have two more done that I will post later.

Those are nifty looking dragons, nich! Well done.

Here's one of my latest works. The client was pleased, and thank goodness he was, because that background was a monster. The whole piece took me about 25-30 hours spread out over the course of 2-3 weeks.

<center></center>

Owner of the Custom Saber shop Strydur's Avatar

Damn..nice work guys.
    maybe I will have to start a poster design contest[]

Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop

Grima what did you use as far as mediums go. Thats a realy nice pice. I like the compostion and the expression on the girls face. I also like how the background is a littly blurry just for the fact that the girl stays in focas and every thing leads to her.

wow, i could never post a drawing on here. anything i draw is nothing compared to you guys. awesome work, to all of you. i really love those dragons.

i am a nerd, if you don't like it, i will cut you with my lightsaber

@nich:

I sketched it out on paper first, scanned it, and then inked and painted it in Photoshop with a Wacom Intuos 2 tablet. My poor computer could hardly handle it, since it was at 300 dpi and the file, with all its layers, was about 150mb in size.

I need more memory, that's all I can say.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

heh, even with 1GB of memory I have photoshop on occasion lag rather nicely. Especially when moving layers. I use photoshop mostly for composition type things like on your site. Architecture professors are fond of making us do them with our models adding in "scale figures." I wish I had a tablet but those cost a lot. I love working with airbrushes and a tablet would have been a great substitute for not having an airbrush with me.

<center>