Thread: Master Replica Saber Flashlights at Radio Shack

Default Master Replica Saber Flashlights at Radio Shack

I picked up the Yoda and Luke this morning at my local Radio Shack. The Vader was out. The manager said he was selling these things like hot cakes. He had 50 over the last 2 weeks and is down to a few left. I saw a couple more Yoda and Lukes. Plenty of Maul laser pointers.

Construction is plastic over metal. ( 3 ) AG-5 batteries and plenty of room for a larger LED (i.e. Rebel).

There not as bright as they should be but there is plenty of room for improvement. The hilt is not big enough for AG13 batteries so getting power to a Rebel LED could be a challenge.

I have comparison pictures between these and the MR scaled versions of the Luke and Yoda. The Yoda appears to be close to .45 scale just like the MR version...

P.S. I just realized that these are made by Master Replicas!
    -Del
    Kicked out of the Sith Order for being too chipper!
    My website - http://buttrynet.dyndns.org

Yes! I already picked these up prior to me finding this thread. You have to post pictures of the blades that came with them, lit up. I got the same ones that you did, the Yoda and the Anakin.

Also of note, these appear to be on sale right now. No idea how long the sale will last but I stopped by my local radio shack for a second MR saber kit to gut for the soundboard and it was cheaper than expected along with the flashlights and most of their other toys!

Yeah, looks like the Darth Vader laser pointer is no longer available. I'm going to stop in again later in the week to see if the Vader is in. I may get the Maul as well.
    -Del
    Kicked out of the Sith Order for being too chipper!
    My website - http://buttrynet.dyndns.org

You still need to post blade pics. While I was there I picked up the last two pointers they had as well.