Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: JEDI / SITH Cloaks

Council Member
    Sith Warrior

Default JEDI / SITH Cloaks

I Just got a Sith robe off of Ebay, very sweet! The Venor was smoral_media Waited about a month due to supply problems on their end, paid $62.00 + S&H. Is this alot, or reasonable, or great deal? Compared to whatever deals are out there.[]

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Not a bad deal depending on the materials and craft, if you really wanted to go cheap getting the materials you like and sewing a cloak is really cheap. I got the pattern from a McCalls pattern for a samurai coat and just lenthened it to the my feet. Of course I didn't do the sewing... but I found all the stuff and handed it of to the woman of the house.[]

<center>
    www.dewbackwing.com</center>

Kinda curious, what kind of fabric is it made from?

YOu know xwing a true jedi would do it all himself []

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

It depends. The OT Obi-wan is a much thicker material, but the cloaks in the prequels are a much smoother material. I happen to like a lighter material just because it doesn't feel like you get weighed down by it. I'd be interested in what the one he bought is made out of.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by StrangeWings

YOu know xwing a true jedi would do it all himself []
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Well, I'm pretty sure anakin didn't make his fancy individual jedi outfit by himself. I bet he handed it off to Padme.[]

<center>

Council Member
    Sith Warrior

Here's a link to one going on now. It has a material description which seems to be accurate.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll..._BID_Stores_IT
    StrangeWings, I would have, but there never seems to be enough time in the day already, I do know how to operate a sewing maching. [:0] and if you want something done right...
    I'm sure though Jedi didn't have time to be tailor's or Clothiers, when they had more important things to do []
    With the amount of orders this guy's getting, you could really make some money at this. look at his feedback, and how many he's done.[:0]

<font face="Book Antiqua"><font size="2"><font color="red">...And Padme handed it off to Threepio, and Threepio got his shiny can down to the tailor's shop...[]

Vengus
    </font id="red"></font id="size2"></font id="Book Antiqua">

"That which does not kill us makes us stronger, faster and far more deadly than before. Go and seek death, my Apprentice." - Vengus, Sith Lord

Guys I found a Star Wars/Lord of the Rings pattern off of ebay or half.com or something. It was top knotch. If you guys want me to, I can look for the brand and pattern #.

the best Jedi/sith costumes can be found if you type in sith robe on the ebay search browser, or sith tunic. the sellers name is speedystitches and his costumes are the ****. his tunic fabrics are the closest match to that of the movies. His Robes are made in two fabrics. you can have it made in some type of twill fabric OR 100% wool. Heres a link to his website http://stores.ebay.com/Speedy-Stitches-Custom-Costumes

I have surrendured to the ways of the darkside. Fear is my ally

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

http://www.simplicity.com/dv1_v4.cfm...TOKEN=59845982

and this is a good costuming source

http://padawansguide.com/index.shtml

<center>