Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Plecter Labs - Crystal Focus v3.0

Default Plecter Labs - Crystal Focus v3.0

Do we know when v3.0 will be released or if there's a waiting list? After watching Novastar in action with his earlier versions I'm absolutely dying to get my hands on one myself.

On a similar, but different note what is Ultra's e-mail to join the waiting list for the Ultrasound boards due in Feb.? I use an alternative e-mail and can't get his address from the "click here" bit of the website.

Council Member
    Sith Lord

The CF 3.0 has already been released, and is sold out. You are around a month late.
    Aluke123 on every other forum - Old grumpy moderator here

Thread Index, The Saber Building Dictionary, and The Basic Saber-Build Tutorial - Read Them!

Bleh! Any word of a new batch date?

So far it's "Sometime"

He's a busy guy and has a lot of projects on the table so we will have to wait.

I missed the last batch by two days. My paycheck came after the last few had been sold. For now I get to stick to gutting FX sabers.

I feel your pain =/ Ah well, I'll cross my fingers then

I've been missing the release since v2.0

I seems to be offline while they go out, and am aware of new batches only once its all gone.

some day... it will be mine.
    -Mars

Embrace the luxeon side of the Force... to bring light, into lightsabers

Well I hear that jonitis has purchased a good majority of the CF boards and Iam not sure if hes used them all up or if hes gonna sell them on ebay cause of recent issues which I will not mention here.
    Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex. - Albert Einstein

Reaganomics not Obamanomics

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hasid Lafre
    Well I hear that jonitis has purchased a good majority of the CF boards and Iam not sure if hes used them all up or if hes gonna sell them on ebay cause of recent issues which I will not mention here.
    He was going to use them all, but since he's giving up he sold his extras yesterday.
    RED LEADER Standing by!

Blah! All of them? Does he have a contact I could reach him at? >.<

Council Member
    Sith Lord

All the ones he was going to sell are sold. He sold em on FX Sabers yesterday, and they all sold in under 6 hours.
    Aluke123 on every other forum - Old grumpy moderator here

Thread Index, The Saber Building Dictionary, and The Basic Saber-Build Tutorial - Read Them!